Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hump Day

I know it's not Wednesday, but that isn't what this blog post is about. Bruce and Hope have an ongoing battle for dominance. When I say on going I mean daily. It can be quite humorous to watch sometimes, especially yesterday evening.

Don't you just hate when you are sitting there looking cute with your toy...



And your sister comes out of no where to hump and steal your toy?




She means serious business, she even humps your head!




I can only imagine Anna is saying "wtf".



This is what all the drama is about? (Anna is not a fan of toys)


So if you are wondering who won the battle of the toy well I'm not really sure since they both just gave up and did something else. But I can tell you who the real loser was...



Wendell.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm such a huge fan of Bruce! This is awesome that he's blogging now even if it's on a hump day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Too funny! Anna watching is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete