Friday, August 20, 2010

He swims!


And he's off!

Look at the little man go!


He is a pro


Although sometimes he has trouble keeping that cute little butt up.



But come on, what other dog do you know that can swim with his eyes closed?




Nothing better after a hard swim than a little trancing. Bruce does this after every swim. It doesn't matter if he even just swam a foot. He goes into this trance like state and it is very funny to watch. It can last anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes. He has always done it, even when he was a puppy. I'm not really sure what it's about but he seems to enjoy it.



On another note..


For a minute I thought Anna was actually enjoying the water. I almost got really excited about it because Anna HATES to get wet. I usually carry her but it's hot and the creek is low so I let her wade across to cool off. Anyway, I was wrong. I should have translated this look as "i'm cute, pick me up!" because...







This is a definite "oh shit" expression.









1 comment:

  1. LOL! Anna does seem to be saying that in the second picture!
    Bruce is just so talented! I don't think Pugs are known to be good swimmers, and yet he looks like a pro at it. Too funny that it sends him into a trance, he must enjoy it a LOT :)

    ReplyDelete