Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome to the Bruceman's blog!

I thought it would be fun to start out with some pictures of Bruce from back in the day!

It's funny to think how Katie and Bruce are inseparable these days. It took Katie forever to warm up to Bruce. He always wanted to snuggle with her but she wouldn't have it.



He was a born athlete. :)



Bruce was really an adorable puppy but I prefer him as an adult. I think he is so handsome and just gets better with age.


He has always been a master of the head tilt.




4 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Puppy Bruce!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I'm so gratful Bruce has a wonderful home and he is loved so much, he is one lucky dude <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Bruce was adorable when he was little! But you're right, he gets better with age! He's one of the most handsome pug boys I've ever seen!
    So happy to see him blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is amazing CUTE.

    ReplyDelete